Sunday, May 25, 2008

Afternoon Hike

So I thought we should start blogging to keep up with friends and family.  It is a work in progress to please have patience.  I had a lovely friend help me with my first entry previous.  I am excited to share with you the joys in our life.

We decided to talk a little afternoon hike just up above our home.

Tot 1 found a hawk feather and was very excited about playing Indians with it.

Tot 2 had to find a good walking stick.  He kept trying to get everyone else to "need" one too.

We crossed a couple of trickling streams.

Stopped for a water and snack break.  Tot's 2 favorite part.

We came across a herd of sheep on our way back home in a beautiful meadow.

It was a beautiful hike.  The Tot's were excited to see the sheep, baby lambs, the feather, a dead snake and a horse.  Dad OT kinda scarred them at first informing the Tot's to watch for rattle snacks and porcupines.  Thank goodness we did not come across any.
Happy Sunday!!!

8 comments:

Melanie Love said...

We're so excited you guys started a blog.

Jen said...

Love your blog! We can't wait to come visit you...looks like such a beautiful place!

crazymamma said...

YEAH Welcome to blogging! I am sooo freaking excited! Man i miss you guys and those boys!

Christine said...

I am so glad you started a blog! I heard you were in Gig Harbor recently and I missed you at church. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten.

Here is the address for our blog:

http://asayfamily6.blogspot.com/

Hope to hear from you soon!

Christine

Salty Incisor said...

Love the hike. Just gotta love all that scenery up by your house ha ha!

Honor said...

you'll love blogging ... it's so addicting. My girls would have liked that hike!

islandmom said...

Look at you go!! GREAT blog! Love your background! FUN FUN photos!! Let me know when you are ready to start digi scrapping! ;) :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...can you believe that it has been 10 years since you rang my doorbell in TEXAS! You look great! Tell OT1 hi for me... I would love to talk to you... soon.