Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thankful to be a MOM!!!



I know that Mothers Day has past, but this past few weeks I have really been reflecting on how much I LOVE the three men in my life.  They are so kind and compassionate.  I love everything, almost everything they do.  They make the world around me more bright and provide constant entertainment.  I love being their MOM and wife.  I am sooo grateful for them and the daily lessons I am taught.  I never thought being grown up could be so fun!!!   

7 comments:

Jen said...

Love the slideshow...such beautiful pictures of you all. Makes us miss you so much! Paige and Carter can't wait to play with their cousins soon!

Mama Posie said...

Funny I have been thinking the same thing. Being a wife and mother is amazing. Your pictures are great!

Salty Incisor said...

I love your header picture, really cute. The slide show is cool too!

Jenny said...

Hey B-
Saw your link on Tash's blog! It has been fun catching up on your family.
I love the paint color in the background, too. Thanks again for sharing your impeccably good taste with me.

Shauna said...

What great pictures of your family. My OH my how they have grown. Love your blog. Love it that you have a blog. :)

Groverfam said...

I love you! You inspire me in a way that makes me want to be better. Thanks for your example.

crazymamma said...

Oh i love these pics!!I seriously miss you guys! COnenr is always talking about how he wants to play with the boys! Poor kid has to wait until we visit again!! Anyways..i hope that all is well...Tell Sherm Happy Fathers Day for us!!