My friend invited me to take a photography class with her. (Thanks Tash!!) For those who know me well, know how much I LOVE to take pictures. I have always wanted to learn how to actually use the settings on my camera, positioning and lighting. Saturday we had a lighting class. When I returned home, I was sooo excited to photograph any willing subjects. The following pictures have not been photoshopped. They are raw photos. I even had Dad OT shoot a pic of me. Fun, Fun!!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Photo Homework
Posted by Mom OT at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
awesome...except the picture of us ha ha long story right
Hey mom ot! Do you want to be my personal photographer in a week or so? I want to get some shots of my family to hang on my bare walls. Let me know if you are interested!! You always take such awesome pictures. I could really use your talent.
Mom OT your blog was my inspiration.... I didn't want to do one until I saw yours. It is darling. And I love the photos that you are taking. Did you get a new camera? Can you please send me the photo of the guys... it is such a great photo. Now we need to get Trav and Tanna to start one. (get on that would you... smiles)
That a girl Brooke. I love the photgraphs. Get really good so when we go to Powell there will be no mistakes. They saw taking pictures of the human body is the hardest. Or is that drawing the human body? Get Shamoo to be your model. Ha.
great pics!
Post a Comment