Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GIRLS WEEKEND!





A couple of weekends ago, I had the great pleasure of having a "girls" weekend with some friends. The purpose was to get away for some girly time and scrapbook. As most of you know, I do not scrapbook, so I sorted our pictures that have accumulated over the last two hectic years and have rededicated myself to putting pics in the photo albums. The scenery from our condo was AMAZING!!!!! It was nice to just have a quick getaway!

6 comments:

Niederfam said...

SO beautiful, you really do have an EYE for beauty. Glad you were able to enjoy a little GIRL time!!!

Jen said...

The pictures almost look fake because they are so perfect!! What beautiful views you had. Sounds like it was a fun weekend!

The Homer House said...

Those are gorgeous pictures, you do a great job! I wish I could have a girls weekend...maybe one of these years we will get one! Miss you guys!

crazymamma said...

oh these pics are AMAZING!! DANG! i need you to come here so you can take pics of my fam!

Shawn said...

WOW! What a view! I hope you had a nice relaxing time away!

taterbuganme said...

Mom OT: You really have a talent. I'm so glad you 'inherited it from me' (smile, please) Beautiful scenery in the fall. We enjoy seeing your picts.