Saturday, January 17, 2009

Temple Open House

Friday the Tots did not have school, so we decided to go to the Temple open house. When we told the Tots what we were doing, Tot 2 replied, "We are going the Jesus big house aren't we? The church is his little house." We were able to tour the beautiful House of the Lord with the Tots and they were so excited to see the sealing room or as they called it the "marriage room". You could truly feel the spirit there and it made me more grateful for the work that is done there and the eternal bonds I have with my family. I am grateful our precious Tots where able to have this tremendous experience. It is an experience not soon to be forgotten!!!


2 comments:

The Homer House said...

Which temple is that?

The Homer House said...

Oh how sweet! What a great idea to take your family to see the "big house". I love it. The temple is gorgeous...and you look gorgeous too!
Love you guys!