J, Mom OT's sister-in-law whom has been fighting breast cancer, has been going to Seattle once a month to recieve a treament at the University of Washington. I was so excited when she invited me to join her. We had a great weekend, visiting friends and discovering Seattle. J has really gotten to know the city and it was fun to visit some of the neat shops and foods she has disovered.
My first stop, K house. She and her family are such great hosts! I had a lovely time visiting, going to a local craft fair at the high school I attended when I was in high school. Man, that brought back many memories!
The Harbor was beautiful the day we visited! Days like this make me miss the beauty of the town I moved from!
My FAVORITE restaurant in the Harbor!!
Thanks A for letting me come visit! It is always good to see you!!
Leaving Bremerton on the ferry. The Olympic Mountains were breathtaking!!
J and I had a GREAT time visiting Seattle.
We met up with one of Mom OT's best friends from high school and her hubby for dinner. It was so fun to catch up! What a wonderful couple!
The hotel we stayed in downtown, had a gingerbread exhibit for the holidays. This was part of my favorite one!
Oh how I miss Pikes Place veggies.....
And seafood!!! We ate seafood every day, even multiple times a day!!
The rest are just random pics I took from our adventure around the city.....
J introduced to to some yummy treats! She is way into cupcake shops! I have to say they are DELISH!! J treatment went well. We ventured back home to find both our families all well. I guess the Dads do a good job when Moms are gone! I sure miss the Great Northwest! It is beautiful and I have wonderful friends there! I can't wait for my next visit!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Northwest Visit
Posted by Mom OT at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
So not nice!!! It made me miss the Harbor and Seattle way too much! I too would love to go and visit again really soon. So glad you had a great time and could be with your sister-in-law when she needed you.
Post a Comment