One of Dad OT's items on his bucket list was to ride the entire LOTOJA solo. 206 miles. He trained hard and did AMAZING!! I was so lucky to be his support the entire way!! He was so prepared and got a chest cold he couldn't kick, so he road with me making sure he had cold meds in him and forcing him to eat and drink. Each time I would see him ride into a station, I would almost want to start crying because I was so proud of him.
He did it in 10 hours and 46 min. Incredible for not being on the top of his game and for his first time!!! Can't wait till next year!!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
LOTOJA
Posted by Mom OT at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Wow that an amazing accomplishment!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment