The last two weeks our boys have been visiting Mom OT's parents. We really miss them and are ready for them to come home. We did not get to go on a fancy vacation or second honeymoon while they were gone. We just worked. Sounds like fun?? We are hoping Mom OT's mother will deliver them safely home by Monday, but if it was up to Tot 2, he would stay at Grandma's. Boring, but busy last two weeks. Hopefully next week gives me something to blog about.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
What do we do without kids?????
Posted by Mom OT at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
this is cute. But hey I guess you get what you ask for now you will have 5!!!
I would love the peace and quiet ... but it would be weird not having anyone to take care of.
I think I could figure out a few things to do. But I admit I would miss them terribly!! Tell the boys Hi! from the Marlatt girls!!
Post a Comment