Our two precious boys were finally returned to us!!! We were afraid they would be packed in boxes and shipped to China with Mom OTs parents stuff. We are soo happy to have them home.
We went to a family reunion this weekend for Mom OTs extended family. It was so fun to see lots of cousins, great aunts and great uncles. We were able to go to a parade, go swimming and play at a park. I think the Tots favorite part was chasing the poor little dog. Tot 2 came to me and said,
"Mom, we need to get a puppy. All we need is dog food, water and a leash. When are we going to get one?"
Unfortunately, that poor Tot will have to keep dreaming. This mom is not a indoor dog fan. We had a great time!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
The BOYZ are back!!!!!
Posted by Mom OT at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
we are a "pet free" zone except of course for the ones we created!!! BUT DOG HAIR AND MORE POTTY TRAINING THAN IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY sounds like self inflicted torture.
I LOVE LOVE the new photos on your header!!! Fun post...I miss you!!
The reunion looked like a lot of fun! We will try to go next time. :) Lots of kisses on the lips, and other such nonsense.
We remember that little dog from last time. My boys wish for a pet as well. At least I have a nice solid excuse. I'm allergic!
Glad they're back! Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Post a Comment