Christmas afternoon was eventful. As I stated above, it was snowing Christmas morning and it continued to snow. Dad OT shoveled 3 times. (Maybe that convienced him to get a snow blower) We estimate it snowed at least 13 inches. After noon, we attempted to go skiing half day, but made it half way up and felt the roads were too bad and turned back to home. We spent the afternoon playing in the snow with the Tots and sledding. In the evening, Dad OT's brother and sister and their families made it for dinner, but did not stay too long due to the storm. We had a wonderful day! Hope all of yours was as well!!!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Afternoon and PM
Posted by Mom OT at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Too bad about the skiing thing, but it looks like you had a great time sledding and playing in the snow! We miss you guys and hope you had a great Christmas!
good sledding shots
I always love reading your blog... it makes me remember the things that I am really thankful for too. I hope we get to visit soon. i am so glad you had such a nice christmas.
Post a Comment