Tot 1 was up at 5:04 AM exactly. The Tots were Told to not come and wake us until 6:30 AM. I could hear them downstairs wondering with anticipation if the jolly old man had come. 6:30 sharp the Tots marched up stairs, jumped on our bed and stated that Santa had visited. We all journeyed into the great room to see what was there. The first thing Tot 1 noticed was that Santa had answered his question of how old he was. His response...I never grow old, as long as you BELIEVE!
We had a lovely morning. After opening gifts, eating our yummy breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls and drinking fresh squeezed OJ, Dad OT and I went to shovel the 6 inches of snow that fell last night. It continues to snow quite heavy now. So peaceful and pure. Here are a few photos to capture this AM thus far....
The Tots took turns opening gifts and when the gift was to both of them, they helped one another.
Tot 1 asked Santa for a Game Boy Game. He was so excited!!!
Tot 2 asked Santa for Bakugans. Santa had to do a little research to see if there was really something called Bakugans. Thank goodness for the internet!!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas AM
Posted by Mom OT at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love your luminaries!! The boys look cute in their matching jammies!!! Merry Christmas.
Did santa eat your carrots?? I guess after all the cookies he needs a bit of fiber!
Beautiful!
Bryce asked me for an Ingimon once. After researching online and looking at pictures with him I found out if was an Angemon.
Post a Comment