Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mom OT's Wonderful Day!!!

I had a WONDERFUL Birthday yesterday. Thanks to all the Birthday wishes!! We started our day with my favorite homemade breakfast, biscuits and gravy!!! Yummy!!! The Tots had soccer games and then the day was ours.....

Dad OT and the Tots told me to choose whatever I wanted to do. I have been wanting to take the Tots to the city on the train, so we decided to do that yesterday. It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!! We enjoyed just being together and having no schedule. The flowers downtown were incredible and the smell of spring was there!!! I loved just being with my kids and Dad OT. It was perfect!!!


















3 comments:

The Homer House said...

Happy Brooke. We love you and miss you.

Jen said...

Here I saw you at the soccer game and I didn't even know...Happy Birthday. It looks like you had a way fun day. (btw--great soccer action pics!)

taterbuganme said...

Mom OT: Happy Birthday from your FAVORITE mom and dad! We love you tons and can hardly wait until you come to visit. You are an extra special daughter. Glad you, dad, and boys had a wonderful day.. Love, Mom and dad J