Sunday, April 5, 2009

My cup is full!!!

This past weekend has been a WONDERFUL one! We were able to spend it together as a family, we cuddled up together on our bed and watched General Conference. It was nice to have a weekend that didn't have a long "to do" list. Between session on SUnday, the weather was beautiful, so we took a walk, the Tots biked, to the school to get some energy out. Tot 2 made it accross the monkey bars today for the first time, by himself. We was sure proud of that accomplishment. Fun Family Times!!!











I was so HAPPY to hear last week that one of my good friends was coming from out of state to visit. We met up for dinner Saturday night with another good friend. We all lived out of state together. It is so fun to catch up on life and renew our friendship. It is amazing no matter how long it has been since you have seen one another, you return to those times you were close to one another. Thanks A and K!!! It was a GREAT time and we will have to do it again, soon!! We ate at an incredible pizza place. The pizza was AWESOME!!




So my cup is full from the spiritually filled and friendship filled weekend. I love that feeling!!! I am ready to carry on!!

5 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

conference was awesome and I watched some of the young womens conference that was awesome too. Did your friend's like the pizza

Jen said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! I can't believe all the snow on the mountains.

Anonymous said...

LOVED the Pizza!!! We need to go again sometime!!!

The Flamms said...

That pizza looks wonderful. Where is it?

Kim said...

It was a great weekend together, wasn't it. It made my weekend complete! Great messages, great food and best of all--great friends.