Tot 1 went to a fun B'day party for a friend, it was an Olympic themed. He won a Bronze metal in the sprint competition. He was soo proud of it, he wore it to bed, slept in it and wore it the next few days. What an athlete!!!
The Sat prior to girls camp was a busy one for Mom OT. A good friend who is the master of freezer meals came to teach me how to do them and helped make freezer meals for our family while Mom OT was gone at camp. We started at 6 AM, but got a ton of meals done and man, are they good!!!!!
That afternoon, Mom OT's good friend from out of state came to visit!!! Man I miss my buddies!!! Thanks for the visit!!!
This past week, I had the GREAT pleasure of going to girls camp. As a lot of you know how much I LOVE the YW, it was so fun to be back serving in an area I love!!!!! We had a wonderful time. The girls in our ward are incredible and I have nothing but awesome things to say about them!!!!!! I was grateful to Dad OT for taking care of the Tots and house. They were all in one piece when I returned home!!!!
Mom OT was soo happy to be back with her boys!!!! It is amazing how much you miss the family when you are away!!! I love my cute Tots!!!!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
A week of FUN!!!!
Posted by Mom OT at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You've been so busy! You'll have to teach me all about the freezer meal thing and pass on the yummy recipes...I would love to try it. Looks like Girls Camp was lots of fun- I'm sure the YW just love you!
yeah my friends from before did a freezer meals exchange. we all made like 22 11 of 1 and 11 of other and their were 11 of us anyway we all had 22 diff freezer meals it was awesome! how fun it looks like an exciting week!
Freezer meals does sound yummy and fast! (well, the day you pull them out anyway) .... you've been so busy. Looks like fun.
Girls camp ROCKS!! It looks like you had a blast! I'm glad you are home in one piece. Have you caught up on your sleep yet?
I will have to get those yummy recipes for the freezer meals from you! We could all use a day off from cooking once in a while. :)
I would love some freezer meal recipes too!! You look like you are enjoying the summer. Tell the boys Hello! I just started watching a little boy named Parker and Bryanna says "Just like my friend Parker in Utah!!" Miss you guys!
Post a Comment