Monday, August 18, 2008

10 Years, But Who's Counting???




Today marks a blessed event!!!!!! Ten years ago, we were sealed for time and all eternity. I can't believe that time has flown so quickly. It has been an amazing ten years with a wonderful man, husband, father and friend. He is soo patient, kind, forgiving, loving, silly and compassionate. I am so thankful that our paths crossed and I found my eternal mate. I love him with all of my heart!!!!! We have had some amazing adventures in the past ten years and I can't wait for more to come!!!!

Happy Anniversary to US!!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you are able to do something fun to celebrate.

Salty Incisor said...

Happy Anniversary...Its weird how fast it goes...YOu look great very similar to that day 8 years ago...Way to hedge the age fund.

Honor said...

happy anniversary! I remember when you were married. Congrats!!!

crazymamma said...

OH YOU TWO ARE SOO CUTE!! Happy anniversary!! wow 10 years..that is crazy how fast time flies by. How are you guys doing..we miss you a ton...

Megs said...

Wow has it really been 10 years? Well I'm glad I got to be at the wedding and definitely glad we're still friends. Congrats girl. Love you
Megs