My HANDSOME first grader on the first day of school. The night before school started I asked if he was nervous about starting school. Tot's 1 reply, "I am just nervous about lunch." He was just nervous about not knowing where to go and where to put his lunch until it was time to eat. I reassured him his teacher would help him. When I went to pick him up, all was well. He had no problems and was so excited about packing his lunch each night for school the next day. Hopefully the novelty does not wear off. Wishful thinking!!!!
Tot 1 and his new teacher.
With all the picture taking, Tot 2 did not want to be left out. He started preschool this week. He was very excited to find the tractor in the back of our house bailing hay one day after school. He had to eat his lunch on our back deck to watch it. What entertainment!!!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Tot 1 First Day of First Grade
Posted by Mom OT at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
WOW tot 1 i cant believe you are already in 1st grade..i remember when i would hold you at your grammas house and we would look out the window together when you were just a tiny tiny baby! the boys are looking soo big! we miss you guys and cant wait to see you all again...
P-diddy looks like such a stud! Where can we get Carter some of those shoes? Can't wait to see you all!
I wish I was on that tractor doing all the work. I love your blog. Tana just showed it to me. Awesome. I will be able to better keep track of you guys. Love you all. Travis.
Post a Comment