Saturday, October 4, 2008

The GRASS is GREENER....

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!! After many months of Dad OT working on our yard, we were ready to sod. We had a lovely 9,000 square feet of sod delivered yesterday. Unfortunately, Dad OT had to work Friday, so we were unable to start until about 5:30 PM. The weather reports were predicting a huge cold front and storm to roll in Friday night, but lucky for us it did not hit until Saturday AM. We did finish about 11:30 PM Friday. Dad OT's brothers, a neighbor who is just starting to build his home and another friend in the neighborhood thankfully helped. Thanks to T for keeping us going and helping us finish into the late night!!!






Our beautiful finished product. Thank goodness we finished last night!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks GREAT!!!! I bet you guys are exhausted... that was a lot of work. Good job.

Jen said...

Woah...that's a lot of grass. It looks great!

Jen said...

ps. Love the new blog background!

crazymamma said...

yeah! i am soo glad that you have grass! i bet that is sooo nice! It looks awesome! And i am way way proud of you for staying up until 1130! that is late for you too!
we love you and miss you

The Marlatt's said...

You have a beautiful home! I know the feeling of finally getting grass. Good job!!

The Homer House said...

OH YEAH, you finally got the yard complete. I bet you are loving it! It looks great; can't wait until we can come run and play on it!

The Homer House said...

I am so glad I moved so I did not get dragged into that work!! Ha, Ha. Looks awesome.

Niederfam said...

BEAUTIFUL, and you are DONE......