I have been trying to blog weekly on what we have been up to for the week or a special event, since I am not a good journal keeper. This past week was one of those weeks with not too much excitement or happenings. Same old, same old. I know this next week with all the excitement of Halloween will produce more writable happenings.
Tot 2's new found pet. I have no clue where he got his pal, but he sure carries it around everywhere!!!! The poor kid needs a real pet!!!
Notice the pure excitement on Tot 1's face about having to do his homework before snack. He actually is pretty self motivated and it is the first thing he does without being asked.
Monday, October 27, 2008
TODAY......
Posted by Mom OT at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
cute shots
The pics are great... such cute boys!
I love their eyes in these pictures. Such different eyes and they both have beautiful eyes. All of your pics look so great. You caught on to this photography thing pretty fast!
Post a Comment