What a cute, fun tradition!!! Our neighborhood had a Halloween Carnival tonight!! I almost forgot about it, a kind friend reminded me, thanks! The kids had a blast doing sack races, limbo, fishing, donut eat on a hanging string, listening to a scary story and a cake walk. SOOO FUN!! I had a blast capturing some of our cute kids in the neighborhood!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Neighborhood Halloween Carnival
Posted by Mom OT at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
good pics I missed it but bman took em
what a great idea! how fun that you will have that to look forward to every year!
Wow, you guys went all out. How fun.
TOO cute, I'm partial of course to the dinosaur's THANKS. I just may have to steal some of those for my blog!!!!!
And I know this neighborhood is DIVINE.
Post a Comment