I got the chance to actually travel with work this week. I went to New Mexico to one of our new buildings to help set-up their Rehab program. I was busy the two days I was there, but was able to drive through the Old Town on my way to the airport last evening. I enjoyed my short stay, especially the YUMMY Mexican food!!!! Though it was weird to eat alone at restaurant, no kids, no friends, no hubby. I was happy to be home! Thanks to all who helped with the kidos!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posted by Mom OT at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I spent a summer there and I really liked it especially the north end of town I forgot what it was called. I sold pest control there, and it was fun. it reminded me of Az but you could grow food because it was a less harsh climate...and the mountains are pretty.
Glad you got a little getaway.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Brent is now in New Mexico every other week. Glad you got away.
Geeeeeeeeez. Come back right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just move down here. You have a beautiful family and blog. It was good to see your here. Come back. xoxoxo
Nice, I would have been all about stopping for Mexican food too!!!
Post a Comment