Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snowshoe Adventure

Two of my adventurous friends, K and N, graciously invited me to go on a snowshoe hike with them today near our homes. Since I had just broke in my new snowshoes last weekend, I thought I was a pro! Little did I know I would need to stop multiple times to reduce my heart rate so it was not pounding, but with K leading the way, we made it!!! It was soo beautiful! I am again in awe with the beauty just right out our back doors. I feel so blessed to live in our beautiful valley. We did come across ALOT of cougar tracks. Thank goodness we did not see one. One thing I did learn....I need to get my tail end back in the gym!!!! Thanks for the fun hike! Thanks T for watching the kidos!!!












5 comments:

Tewz said...

fun...but i don't miss the snow. hee hee.

Salty Incisor said...

there is no charge for awesomeness. Thanks for your awesomeness!

Elizabeth said...

That is just amazing! I am in aw to at the beautiy you have around you.. Hope your well love to you and the family... Libby

Niederfam said...

A work out indeed!!!

Groverfam said...

those are fabulous photos- i must admit the scenery in Utah in the winter is breathtaking. wish I could have gone with you