Saturday, February 14, 2009

Smile or Serious?

I need your opinion. I took these pictures prior to church last Sunday to update the side panel. What do you think....smile or serious?

Tot 1



Tot 2

6 comments:

Jen said...

I think both are cute...but I especially love the smiles. They are such handsome boys!

KHad said...

I love the smiles! They both have such cute smiles.

Niederfam said...

SMILES, definitely, but EITHER one is a good one!!!!

The Marlatt's said...

Smiles for sure. They are such good boys. we miss them!

The Homer House said...

I like the smiles! Cute boys you have and they are growing up too fast!
I will just comment here for the other posts...I have two words: 1-FUN! That is what I have to say about your adventures-it looks like you are all having such a good time in every picture. 2-Jealous. It makes me sad to see the mountains and know I am missing out on that beauty that I love so much! Dang it.
Miss you guys!!

Groverfam said...

smiles- when I see pictures of my kids i want to see them smiling.