Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chinese Attire!
















China Grandma, as Tot 2 calls her, brought with her visit...Chinese outfits. The Tots and Dad OT wore their jackets to church today. Following church, we got a few family pictures in our attire, head dress and all. Thanks China Grandma!! We loved your visit and our new attire!!!

5 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

love chinese attire, and it looks so good on you. Cant wait til you go because I am requesting dibs on a spot in your suitcase I will give you cash for some chinese attire!

Kim said...

I love your Chinese clothes!! You all look very authentic, minus the black hair and slanted eyes--but so cute nontheless. I bet you have enjoyed having your mom visit so much. How much longer will they be there? Enjoy every minute of it.

Mama Posie said...

You look amazing in your clothes! How fun, Grandma's are the best. If she is still there, tell her hi for us.

Nicole said...

LOVE it!!! I'm with Tash, I'll send my order with you too!!!

Niederfam said...

Don't freak out, the Nicole comment was REALLY me!!! I didn't realize she was signed in until it posted. SORRY.