When you marry in to a family, you hope you have something in common and enjoy those you will be with for eternity. I have been fortunate enough to have two sister-in-laws I LOVE!!! We all married brothers and I feel so blessed to know and have friendships with them!!! Family is so important to me and I appreciate them for showing they care also. We have been trying to meet for lunch every couple of months to catch up and enjoy one anothers company. We did so last Wed and had a wonderful time. They are both so talented, giving and wonderful mothers!!
My sister-in-law, "J" she is the lovely in the middle, has had an incredible battle with cancer. She was diagnosed last July with IBC breast cancer and has been in the fight of her life. I learn daily from her strength, dedication and will to LIVE!!! She is one AMAZING women!!! I so desire to have her strength to carry on and not just give up, which would be the easy way!! She brings hope to anyone that meets her. To find out more about her story, look here www.jsfight.blogspot.com
Thanks ladies for the GREAT Lunch!!!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sister-in-law Lunch!!
Posted by Mom OT at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks for going to lunch! It was great getting out and seeing you two.
What a stong person. My sister also went through breast cancer at a vey young age. It was a very humbling experience to watch all that she had to go through. Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment