Saturday morning we were able to attend the baptism of our good friends. Our boys had a great time playing with the kids and us adults visiting at the yummy lunch that followed. I remember when B was born and can hardly believe he was of the age to be baptised. It was so fun to see his excitement and understanding of what he was doing. Thanks for sharing that wonderful milestone in his life!!
We then went to visit Dad OT's parents. While their, Dad OT's brother and his family and his siter M's husband came. It was sure fun to visit with them. Aunt E brought her fun face paints and turned the Tots and other cousins into fun creatures! What amazing talent she has!!! The Tot's loved their faces painted and kept them all day!!! Thanks E!!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Saturday in Review
Posted by Mom OT at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am so sad that we missed the baptism, the picture just isn't the same with only 3 guys!
I love the face painting, she is talented! You have creative minds all over in the family...including YOU-just check out your pictures: the China dress (which is so fun) and your cheerleading uniform-that is hilarious!
Love and miss you guys like crazy!
Tana
I am just getting caught up and reading blogs.... I love these photos of the big boys and little boys. I missed the photo session and was so happy to see that you took some. :) Thanks for coming! It meant a lot to us to have you guys with us.
Post a Comment