Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day....A Day Late




Mom, I appologize for this being a day late!!! I have been out of town until last night late, so I was unable to post this prior. My mom is somewhere in China on a exciting adventure with her sister and nephew. So I wanted to wish her a Happy Mother's Day and post the things I love about my mother.

She is kind, loving, unconditional, creative, patient, classy, supportive, incredible seamstress and has an eye for detail. She is an incredible grandmother who invests alot of time and effort into her grandchildrens relationship even though she lives thousands of miles away. She is always wanting and willing to help in any way possible. She is my biggest cheerleader in life and has helped be to be the person I am today because she believed in me. I love you mom and can't wait for your visit!!! Happy Mothers Day!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet. We missed you this weekend. It was great to see your boys.... they are such great kids and S sure seems happy. Hope you had a great trip. Happy belated Mothers Day.