For the past two weekend, I have been in Albuerquqe, New Mexico helping a sister facility. This past weekeend, I was gone Wed night and returned home Sun night. Man, working for two weks straight is exhausting!!!! I enjoyed my time in NM, but was excited to return home!! The saying, "Distance makes your heart grow founder" was truely revlevant in my life these past two weeks. I love my boys and missed them sooo much!! Dad OT did a great job on the homefront!! I did get a chance to go to Santa Fe w/ J (a friend I worked with previously), her hubby and cute son. What a beautiful city!!! Fun art galleries and jewlery shops. I also found a Trader Joes....oh how I miss shopping there and wish they would come to the state I live!!!! Here are a few pics from my adventure.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Long Weekend!!!
Posted by Mom OT at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Those pics are so cute. O my gosh! Who's kid is that??? dewdee10@gmail.com
I love me some trader joes. Great shots
Post a Comment