Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tot 1's Birthday!





Today is Tot 1's Birthday!!! I can not believe he is another year older!! Time has flown!! What an incredible boy he is and a complete joy to raise. He is a good student, loves to read, ski, play soccer, ride bikes and anything outdoors. He is a great big brother to Tot 2. He is so compasionate, loving, obedient and has a fun sense of humor. He always has a smile on his face. He loves to know what is going on around him and has a keen sense. I have felt blessed to have him in our family!!! We love you Tot 1!!!

1 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

Happy Birthday Tot 1 I will tell my Tot 1 to look at your embarrassing naked baby photo that your mom put up on her blog so he can tease you later but I promise I will put an equally embarrassing naked shot of him in Sept when he turns 8!