Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend in Wyoming

Over Memorial Day weekend, we had the great opportunity to travel to WY, with the families of our YW presidency, to scope out our location for Girls Camp this year. We had a wonderful time!!! We were able to travel to Jackson Hole, take a beautiful hike that overlooked Phelps Lake, swim, shoot bb guns, scope out the river we will be running(which was very intimidating), hike again alone another beautiful stream, eat yumy food and Dad OT was able to golf. The tots had a great time playing with their friends. We traveled on two lane roads, through the country side to return home. WOW!! It was amazing!!! Thanks B, N and B families for a wonderful weekend!! I can't wait for Girls Camp!!!















5 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

I hope your GC will be wonderful. YOu couldn't have chosen a better spot. I love JH more than any place besides you know where we live. That is why we don't especially need a cabin...right?? Anyway glad you had fun. It looks fun.

Niederfam said...

Looks FANTASTIC and can I come to YW, it looks like FUN????? ;)

The Homer House said...

I am going to beat you Sherm. You are going to all my places.

The Homer House said...

Beautiful pictures, looks fun. Obviously Trav is a little jealous and to be honest, so am I...you know the feeling of missing out on "home"! Dang it!
Happy Bday to Parker, he is handsome!

The Homer House said...

HEY, that is Erica Coombs...I forget her married name but I know her! She is in your ward? Crazy!